Inside Account Manager
Bella Stone Designs (Bella Stone) was founded in 2003 as a spin-off company of Rosa Mosaic & Tile Company. Bella Stone was established to address the growing demand for quality craftsmanship in the fabrication and installation of countertops and specialty products in both the residential and commercial markets. Bella Stone quickly embraced the Rosa Mosaic core values and is now a leading regional hard surface fabricator. Collaborating with the region’s finest specifiers, general contractors, builders, and millwork companies, Bella Stone strives to attain stellar customer satisfaction on every project.
The Inside Account Manager (IAM) reports to the Bella Stone President and works closely with all Bella Stone colleagues in sales, marketing, fabrication, and administration. The IAM will play a key role in managing the residential showroom product strategy. The primary responsibilities of the IAM will be to manage the quotations, selection process, documentation and follow-up activities of assigned customer accounts for residential projects utilizing the Bella Stone showroom.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
• Prepare quotes for residential countertop fabrication and installation for Bella Stone’s repeat builder and millwork customer accounts.
• Prepare quotes for new walk-in customers.
• Greet and welcome showroom customers to set tone for positive customer visit.
• Guide customers through the entire sales process from selection to installation and maintenance.
• Coordinate updating and refreshing showroom samples and design as required to maintain accuracy of available materials and showroom appeal to customers.
• Organize and maintain sample tools to be consistent with showroom floor plan.
• Provide feedback from customers to President and Director of Sourcing and Product Development (DSPD) on additional selling opportunities related to products and services.
• Maintain showroom standards for appointments and organization of showroom space to provide a sensible, efficient and clean workspace.
• Support outside sales manager with designer selection assistance including appointment management.
• Cultivate good working relationship with customer designers and sales associates to foster timely and useful feedback on quotes regarding thoroughness, material options, value engineering opportunities and competitiveness.
• Develop a systemic approach to follow up on quotes in a timely manner and assist in getting contract/purchase order executed.
• Organize and maintain quotes in electronic filing system for easy retrieval.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Self-Starter – self-motivated and comfortable working with autonomy.
• Passion – for the company’s mission.
• Communication Skills – able to establish and maintain excellent relationships and build credibility quickly.
• Computer skills:
o Microsoft Office 365 suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Undergraduate/trade/design school education preferred, or equivalent experience required.
• Minimum 5+ years building products industry experience in customer service or operations.
• Experience with coordinating design and finish elements a plus.
• Ability to work discretely with confidential information.
• Aptitude for timeliness, documentation and organization.
• Accurate work product with an attention to detail.
Benefits: 401k matching, health, dental, and vision insurance, long term disability, paid time off
Pay Range: $45,000-$55,000