Bella Stone Designs is a leading stone fabrication company in Louisville, Kentucky. Bella was founded in 2003 to address the growing demand for quality craftsmanship in the fabrication and installation of countertops and specialty stone products in residential and commercial markets. Bella strives to attain stellar customer satisfaction on every project by collaborating with the region’s finest specifiers, general contractors, builders, and millwork companies.
The Lead Countertop Installer (LCI) reports to the President of Bella Stone and works closely with all Bella Stone colleagues throughout the installation process. Primary duties include functioning as a crew leader and interacting with customers throughout the installation of the countertops.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Strong communication to aid in interactions with customers, including effective problem resolution
- Interpret work orders and drawings to install the countertops to the customer’s specifications
- Facilitate safe, efficient, and precise installation of fabricated stone products including countertops and sinks, and color-matched seams.
- Some minor field stone fabrication and polishing may be required
- Removal of existing countertop surface materials or backsplash as required
- Will be required to lift and position heavy stone countertops
- Operate a company-owned vehicle safely to and from the job sites
Desired Skills and Experience
- Self-motivated and comfortable working with autonomy.
- Passionate about working with customers
- Strong communication skills
- Commitment to work safely and efficiently
- Ability to lead a crew and train the helpers
- Dependable and reliable
- High School diploma/GED required
- Must have installation experience installing natural stone, engineered quartz, and other types of countertops
- Minimum of two years’ experience positioning, leveling, and seaming countertops
- Related experience in the construction or cabinet trade is a plus
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment
- Attention to detail and timeliness
- Must have a clean driving record
Bella Stone offers competitive compensation and great benefits that include:
- Long term disability